- Polymer extrusion melt gear pump
- melt pump for plastic extrusion
- Polymer Reaction Kettle pump
- gear pump rubber extruder
- melt pumps for extrusion
- Melt Gear Pumps for BOPP Films
- ZB-G bearing external melt pump
- melt pump for pvc extrusion
- ZB double shaft drive melt pump
- Explanation of terms for melt pump d
- ZB-X Series chemical gear melt pump
- PID Control System for extrusion
- PLC Control System for extruder
- ZB-U series melt extrusion spinning
- ZB-E series transfer melt pump for e
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series chemical stainless steel
- ZB-D series pipeline melt pump for p
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-B series dosing standard thermopl
- ZB-C series plastic granule machine
- polymer melt filtration screen changer
- recycled plastic screen changer
- slide plate screen changer
- pillar screen changer
- dual bolt screen changer
- continuous screen changer
- screen changer polymer filter
- Plastic extruder filter extrusion sc
- Biodegradable plastic PBAT/PLA hydra
- Single plate hydraulic screen change
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- single plate hydraulic quick screen
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Dual Bolt double screen cavities hyd
- force feeder extruder
- loss in weight feeder for masterbatc
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- china volumetric screw doser feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- whatsapp: +86 158 38331071
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Address:No.11 Changchun Road, High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Analysis of Advantages of Melt Pump
- Some characteristics of corrosion-re
- Why should the melt pump be placed i
- The role of high-temperature melt pu
- The role of melt gear pump in precis
- Advantages of using extruder and mel
- Standard configuration of veneer hyd
- Requirements for the purpose, intern
- Design Key Points and Principle Anat
- Double board dual station hydraulic
Loss in weight Feeder working principle
Loss in weight feeder has been designed to weigh and control the output of variable products continuously to weight accuracies of ±0.25% to ±1%.
The general principle of operation is as follows:
1. The loss-in-weight hopper is rapidly filled via an automatic filling valve. At a hopper-full weight, pre-set within the microprocessor, the filling valve will close.
2. The metering feeders starts( or is already running from the last cycle) and feeds product into the process; thus the weight in its product hopper gradually falls.
3. The falling weight is measured every few milli-seconds and this information is averaged and stored by the microprocessor as a falling weight per unit time(Kg per min). This weight per unit time is compared to a weight per unit time already pre-set by the operator via the microprocessor key pad and stored in memory.
4. Any difference in the characteristic slope of the falling weight per unit time and the slope of the pre-set weight against time, is fed to a process controller and used to speed up or slow down the product feeder in order to make the two slopes identical.
5. At a pre-set hopper low weight, the metering feeder will be locked onto its last averaged filling valve again signaled to open, so rapidly filling the hopper.
6. When the hopper is again filled, the metering feeder will be brought back onto automatic control at the original correct speed that was memorized by the microprocessor during the previous cycle.
7. Thus the cycle will repeat, with the microprocessor going through a continuous learning curve which will get more accurate with each cycle.
8. The cycle time will approx 10:1 running to filling e.g. 10mins run to 1 min fill, or 5mins to 30 seconds fill.
Next：Melt pump control system