- ZB-B series dosing melt pump for hig
- ZB-C series plastic melt pump
- ZB-D series extruding pump for polym
- ZB-E series pressurized melt pump fo
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series polymer melt pump for re
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-U series gear metering spinning p
- ZB-X Series Chemical pump
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- Volumetric Feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- screen melt filter for extrusion pla
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Double piston double screen cavities
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: Battemachinery
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Mob: +86 15838331071
- Address: No.11 Changchun Road, High & New Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Solution for leakage of volume meter
- Advantage analysis of PP melt blown
- What are the advantages of melt pump
- Structure, performance and principle
- Advantages of PP melt blown non-wove
- Equipment for producing melt blown n
- Factors determining the price of mel
- Production specification of melt blo
- The 34th International Exhibition on
- The world's top plastic and rubber
Loss in weight Feeder working principle
Loss in weight feeder has been designed to weigh and control the output of variable products continuously to weight accuracies of ±0.25% to ±1%.
The general principle of operation is as follows:
1. The loss-in-weight hopper is rapidly filled via an automatic filling valve. At a hopper-full weight, pre-set within the microprocessor, the filling valve will close.
2. The metering feeders starts( or is already running from the last cycle) and feeds product into the process; thus the weight in its product hopper gradually falls.
3. The falling weight is measured every few milli-seconds and this information is averaged and stored by the microprocessor as a falling weight per unit time(Kg per min). This weight per unit time is compared to a weight per unit time already pre-set by the operator via the microprocessor key pad and stored in memory.
4. Any difference in the characteristic slope of the falling weight per unit time and the slope of the pre-set weight against time, is fed to a process controller and used to speed up or slow down the product feeder in order to make the two slopes identical.
5. At a pre-set hopper low weight, the metering feeder will be locked onto its last averaged filling valve again signaled to open, so rapidly filling the hopper.
6. When the hopper is again filled, the metering feeder will be brought back onto automatic control at the original correct speed that was memorized by the microprocessor during the previous cycle.
7. Thus the cycle will repeat, with the microprocessor going through a continuous learning curve which will get more accurate with each cycle.
8. The cycle time will approx 10:1 running to filling e.g. 10mins run to 1 min fill, or 5mins to 30 seconds fill.
Next：Melt pump control system