- melt pump for plastic extrusion
- Polymer Reaction Kettle pump
- gear pump rubber extruder
- melt pumps for extrusion
- melt pump for pvc extrusion
- ZB double shaft drive melt pump
- Explanation of terms for melt pump d
- ZB-X Series Chemical pump
- PID Control System for extrusion
- PLC Control System for extruder
- ZB-U series gear metering spinning p
- ZB-E series pressurized melt pump fo
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series polymer melt pump for re
- ZB-D series pipeline melt pump for p
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-B series dosing melt pump for hig
- ZB-C series plastic melt pump extrud
- recycled plastic screen changer
- slide plate screen changer
- pillar screen changer
- dual bolt screen changer
- continuous screen changer
- screen changer polymer filter
- Biodegradable plastic PBAT/PLA hydra
- Single plate hydraulic screen change
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- single plate hydraulic quick screen
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Dual Bolt double screen cavities hyd
- force feeder extruder
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- china volumetric screw doser feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- whatsapp: +86 158 38331071
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Address:No.11 Changchun Road, High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Consider the integration of extruder
- Methods and Strategies to Improve th
- How to configure the melt blown poly
- Zhengzhou Batte tells you how to sel
- Zhengzhou Batte tells you how to sel
- Analysis and Introduction of Packing
- Advantages of high temperature melt
- Effective method to reduce transmiss
- The working principle of melt blown
- Zhengzhou Batte analyzes and elabora
Introduction of the sealing method of the reactor melt pump
The reactor melt pump is mainly used to transport the medium and high viscosity medium in the vacuum reactor, and is usually used in conjunction with the reactor. The reaction kettle melt pump is also called the kettle bottom pump. Its suction port is designed with a large flange, which can make the high viscosity medium suck in smoothly under vacuum conditions. There are three ways to seal the reactor melt pump. Zhengzhou Bart introduces their characteristics respectively.
Double mechanical seal
The standard double-end mechanical seal is suitable for the inlet from vacuum to 15bar, and the material viscosity from 0.2 to 1,000,000 cP (mPas). The maximum temperature of the material is approximately 300. Higher pressure and temperature require special design.
Material viscosity: 0.2-1,000,000 mPas, maximum working temperature: 300°C (580°F), pump inlet pressure: vacuum-15bar.
Vacuum screw seal with stuffing box
The vacuum spiral seal is a special spiral seal that can be heated into a cooling jacket. The needle valve is used to adjust the return flow to the suction side, so that the blocked melt forms a barrier.
This makes it applicable when the suction side is vacuum. Because it is a dynamic seal, it is usually combined with a packing seal with a buffer solution. This combined seal can also prevent air from entering the reactor when the gear pump is stationary.
Material viscosity: 10-40,000 Pas, maximum working temperature: 450°C (842°F), pump inlet pressure: from vacuum to 40bar.
Vacuum screw seal with lip seal
As another option, vacuum screw seals can also be combined with lip seals. When the pump is briefly stopped, the buffer in the lip seal prevents air from entering the pump through the shaft seal.
Material viscosity: 10-20,000 Pa.s, maximum working temperature: 250°C (527°F), pump inlet pressure: from vacuum to 15bar.
The selection of the sealing method of the melt pump: the melt pump is matched with the extruder, usually screw seal and packing seal; the melt pump is matched with the reaction kettle, usually packing seal, because the reaction kettle is vacuumed, it can be sealed with packing. Prevent it from leaking. Zhengzhou Batte's professional melt pump manufacturer provides melt pump models ranging from 0.5CC to 12000CC, which can meet the production needs of different customers.Previous：batte melt pump manufacturers analyze the common forms of melt pump shaft seals
Next：Analysis of Thermal Characteristics of Multi-channel Melt Gear Pump