- melt pump for plastic extrusion
- Polymer Reaction Kettle pump
- gear pump rubber extruder
- melt pumps for extrusion
- melt pump for pvc extrusion
- ZB double shaft drive melt pump
- Explanation of terms for melt pump d
- ZB-X Series Chemical pump
- PID Control System for extrusion
- PLC Control System for extruder
- ZB-U series gear metering spinning p
- ZB-E series pressurized melt pump fo
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series polymer melt pump for re
- ZB-D series extruding pump for polym
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-B series dosing melt pump for hig
- ZB-C series plastic melt pump
- screen changer polymer filter
- slide plate screen changer
- pillar screen changer
- continuous screen changer
- Single plate hydraulic screen change
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- screen melt filter for extrusion pla
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Double piston double screen cavities
- force feeder extruder
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- Volumetric Feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- whatsapp: +86 158 38331071
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Address:No.11 Changchun Road, High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- How to set the network temperature o
- Introduction of non stop screen chan
- Ten steps for correct installation o
- Application of Melt Gear Pump in Pro
- Zhengzhou Batte invites you to visit
- PLA resin extrusion melt pump PBAT c
- 8 Problems with How to Install the P
- The structure, working principle and
- Performance of non-stop screen chang
- Application of Meltblown Die Head Me
PLA resin extrusion melt pump PBAT continuous screen changer
PLA/PBAT extrusion melt pump introduction
PLA/PBAT resin extrusion melt pump is mainly used for the steady pressurization and stable flow of PLA melt medium. It is used in conjunction with the extruder. PLA resin is also called polylactic acid. It is a polyester polymer obtained by polymerization of lactic acid as the main raw material. It is a new type of biodegradable material. PBAT is a thermoplastic biodegradable plastic. It is a copolymer of butylene adipate and butylene terephthalate. It has the characteristics of PBA and PBT. It has both good ductility and elongation at break, as well as Good heat resistance and impact performance; in addition, it also has excellent biodegradability, which is very active in the research of biodegradable plastics and one of the best degradable materials for market applications.
PLA/PBAT melt gear pump characteristics
1. The optimized flow channel design of PLA / PBAT extruded melt pump can avoid dead corners in the flow channel, reduce material residues and improve product quality.
2. The improved gear parameter design makes the output pressure more stable and the pulsation rate lower, which is suitable for precision extrusion.
3. Using high temperature alloy steel, good wear resistance and long life.
4. Adopt different sealing methods to adapt to a wide range of viscosity.
5. Appropriate installation methods can be provided according to different site conditions of customers, which is more flexible and practical.
PLA / PBAT extruded melt gear pump structure
Pump body: high temperature tool steel
Gear: high temperature tool steel, nitrided steel
Sliding bearing: high temperature tool steel
Shaft seal: spiral seal, packing seal
Heating system: electric heating
Specifications/Flow range: 0.5CC-12000CC
Technical parameters of PLA / PBAT melt extrusion pump
Viscosity: ≤40000 Pa.s
Temperature: ≤400℃ (750℉)
Cleaning temperature: ≤450°C (850°F)
Outlet pressure: ≤40MPa (6000psi)
PLA/PBAT automatic continuous screen changer
PLA/PBAT mesh belt automatic screen changer can automatically filter and process plastic, rubber, chemical fiber, melt glue and other adhesives on-line, automatically replace the filter, without stopping the production line, without interrupting the product, increasing production and energy saving, saving time and effort, No waste, small pressure fluctuations in the melt system, constant material flow, high product quality, stable and reliable performance, and are well received by users.
PLA/PBAT polymer screen changer advantage
1. This series of screen changer is composed of filter body, heating/cooling series, electric control system, etc.
2. No external force control is required, and its system control elements can automatically control the filtering time and the speed of the net.
3. Automatic and continuous replacement of the filter screen without any manual operation.
4. During the screen changing process, there is no fluctuation in material flow, no product deformation, and good quality stability.
5. No waste or waste is generated, and raw material consumption is low.
6. The length of the filter screen is 10~20m and can be customized for 2~6 months without interruption.
Horizontal installation method of PLA / PBAT extruded melt pump and screen changer
1. PLA / PBAT extruded melt gear pumps can be installed in a variety of ways. The input shaft of the pump can be arranged horizontally or vertically (upward and downward); the drive system generally includes: motor, reducer, universal Couplings, pump connectors, reducer connectors, etc. The complete set of equipment includes melt pump, inlet and outlet connectors, drive system, control system, etc. Customers can choose according to specific conditions.
Zhengzhou Batte International Rubber and Plastic Exhibition
Zhengzhou Batte melt pump manufacturer
Zhengzhou Bart Melt Pump Co., Ltd.——partial processing equipment in the workshop
Zhengzhou Batte Melt Pump Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of melt pumps, screen changers and feeders integrating R&D and production. Located in the National University Science and Technology Park of the National High-tech Industrial Development Zone of Zhengzhou City, it relies on the scientific research strength of domestic institutions and combines European advanced technology and quality control concepts to integrate production, learning and research. Especially in the application technology of melt pumps and screen changers, we have accumulated rich experience. Continuous in-depth research on the working principle, performance optimization, equipment structure optimization, control technology, etc. of melt pumps and screen changers has achieved considerable results, and has been recognized and praised by most users in the rubber and plastic industries at home and abroad. Online consultation: email@example.com.
Previous：8 Problems with How to Install the Plate Screen Changer
Next：Zhengzhou Batte invites you to visit booth 8Q05 at 2021 Chinaplas