- melt pump for plastic extrusion
- Polymer Reaction Kettle pump
- gear pump rubber extruder
- melt pumps for extrusion
- melt pump for pvc extrusion
- ZB double shaft drive melt pump
- Explanation of terms for melt pump d
- ZB-X Series Chemical pump
- PID Control System for extrusion
- PLC Control System for extruder
- ZB-U series gear metering spinning p
- ZB-E series pressurized melt pump fo
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series polymer melt pump for re
- ZB-D series extruding pump for polym
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-B series dosing melt pump for hig
- ZB-C series plastic melt pump
- screen changer polymer filter
- slide plate screen changer
- pillar screen changer
- continuous screen changer
- Single plate hydraulic screen change
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- screen melt filter for extrusion pla
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Double piston double screen cavities
- force feeder extruder
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- Volumetric Feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- whatsapp: +86 158 38331071
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Address:No.11 Changchun Road, High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- How to set the network temperature o
- Introduction of non stop screen chan
- Ten steps for correct installation o
- Application of Melt Gear Pump in Pro
- Zhengzhou Batte invites you to visit
- PLA resin extrusion melt pump PBAT c
- 8 Problems with How to Install the P
- The structure, working principle and
- Performance of non-stop screen chang
- Application of Meltblown Die Head Me
Ten steps for correct installation of melt pump
1. The melt pump is a precision product. Read the operation guide carefully before installation and operate with caution; check whether all parts of the equipment are ready before installation and whether there are unreceived parts.
2. When lifting melt pumps of ZB-100CC and above series, eye bolts should be used.
3. Prepare the steel frame platform for installing the melt pump. After the installation of the steel frame platform, the pump body must be fixed on the ground or other firm mechanism with expansion bolts to ensure that the melt pump will not be caused by excessive torque when rotating. The steel frame platform turned over, causing a safety accident.
4. The melt pump shaft rotates clockwise to determine the outlet and inlet during operation, or you can see the rotation direction stamp mark on the melt pump. After the melt pump is installed in place, tighten the bolts to connect the connecting inlets on the left and right sides with The outlet flange, after fixing the melt pump, can use a universal coupling to connect the pump shaft and the reducer. (Note: Ensure the correct rotation of the pump shaft, otherwise it will cause the input shaft to break and the pump body to damage)
5. The strength of the connecting bolt is 12.9, and DAG154 or similar high temperature grease shall be applied to the threaded part. When screwing the melt pump connection, the force must be even and the torque must not exceed the specified value. (Unit N.M) Screw size: M10 M12 M16 M20 M24 M36 Torque: 30 60 120 240 360 480
6. The base on which the melt pump is installed should be flat and have sufficient strength and rigidity. Check and adjust the concentricity of the pump base and the motor drive shaft with a measuring tool before installation. When the anchor bolts are evenly tightened, ensure that the input shaft can rotate evenly without jamming.
7. The installation error of the universal coupling should not exceed its allowable deviation value, which should be less than 3 degrees. So as not to cause additional force and shorten the life of the shaft.
8. After the pump body of the melt pump is installed, the front and rear pressure sensors and temperature sensors should be installed correctly. The pressure sensor should not be too large to avoid damage to the sensor during installation and tightening.
9. After installation, you must check whether there is lubricating oil in the reducer before leaving the factory. If there is no lubricating oil, you must add lubricating oil to start the pump to avoid damage to the gear without lubrication in the reducer. The lubrication system of the melt pump needs to use the conveyed material as the lubricant, so it is strictly forbidden to run without material for a long time.
10. For the melt pump adopting the packing seal form, the position of the sealing gland should be adjusted in time to ensure the best sealing state. For pumps with other forms of seals, the seal assembly should be checked frequently, and vulnerable parts should be replaced in time.Previous：Application of Melt Gear Pump in Production of Butyl Sealant
Next：Introduction of non stop screen changer (hot cutting and cold cutting) for granulation