- melt pump for plastic extrusion
- Polymer Reaction Kettle pump
- gear pump rubber extruder
- melt pumps for extrusion
- melt pump for pvc extrusion
- ZB double shaft drive melt pump
- Explanation of terms for melt pump d
- ZB-X Series Chemical pump
- PID Control System for extrusion
- PLC Control System for extruder
- ZB-U series gear metering spinning p
- ZB-E series pressurized melt pump fo
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series polymer melt pump for re
- ZB-D series pipeline melt pump for p
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-B series dosing melt pump for hig
- ZB-C series plastic melt pump extrud
- recycled plastic screen changer
- slide plate screen changer
- pillar screen changer
- dual bolt screen changer
- continuous screen changer
- screen changer polymer filter
- Biodegradable plastic PBAT/PLA hydra
- Single plate hydraulic screen change
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- single plate hydraulic quick screen
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Dual Bolt double screen cavities hyd
- force feeder extruder
- loss in weight feeder for masterbatc
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- china volumetric screw doser feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- whatsapp: +86 158 38331071
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Address:No.11 Changchun Road, High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Selection and installation method of
- Which production lines are screen ch
- What to do if the oil cylinder leaks
- Analysis of Factors Causing Failure
- Reasons for the deformation of the s
- Flushing and cooling are ways to ext
- What problems does the melt pump sol
- What factors are related to the leak
- How does the metering pump of the me
- Consider the integration of extruder
How to improve the service life of melt gear pump
When we use the melt gear pump, what should we do to increase its service life and ensure that we can use it for a long time? Today we have compiled some small knowledge points for your reference:
1. When the melt gear pump is started, when there is no working pressure at the inlet and outlet, it cannot blindly follow the wind and accelerate to avoid premature destruction of the shaft or rolling bearing. Because the pump body runs at high temperatures, hinged supports must be provided on the pipe during hot installation to prevent the pipe from shifting after the temperature is raised.
2. The coupling should be thermally aligned after the temperature of the pump body is raised to prevent excessive torque during operation.
3. The working pressure measuring point at the inlet and outlet of the gear pump should be set with an interlocking termination alarm, otherwise, once the discharge pipeline encounters obstruction, it is easy to cause damage to the pump body.
4. As the gear pump runs at high temperature, hinged support should be provided on the pipe during hot installation to prevent the pipe from shifting after the temperature is raised.
5. When cleaning and pipetting, the pump cannot be used to transport the cleaning solution. The internal parts should be removed and installed after the pipetting is completed to prevent dirt from leaking into the pump.
6. The temperature of the heat medium collet of the melt pump body can be slightly lower than the heat medium temperature of the front, rear, left, and right jacket tubes. Because the viscosity of the solution decreases as a function of the cutting rate, the extrusion of the transmission gear and the cutting of the rolling bearing will increase the temperature of the solution by 3 to 5°C after the pump. Reducing the temperature of the heat medium can prevent the solution from dissolving. Material description, according to reducing the temperature of the rolling bearing area, the bearing capacity of the rolling bearing can be greatly increased. There is no need to dismantle and replace the pump with a large space, but the output working capacity of the gear pump can be increased by 50% according to the increasing speed ratio.
7. The acceleration should be carried out slowly, and it is not necessary to greatly increase the working pressure of the front, rear, left, and right, so as to prevent the rolling bearing from being destroyed or the solution to block the lubrication safety channel.
8. The melt filtering device behind the inlet and outlet of the melt pump should be disassembled and replaced on time, and it is not necessary to operate under high pressure or even working pressure for a long time.
9. Dismantling and replacing rolling bearings on time can save maintenance costs. When it is found that the wear rate of the inner surface layer of the shaft or rolling bearing is close to the thickness of the hard bottom layer, the shaft can be polished and re-applied, and only the rolling bearing can be replaced. This can increase the service life of the pump shaft by 8 to 10 years.
10. In the event of a power failure or the termination of the heat medium circulation system for more than 30 minutes, the gear pump should be cleaned and assembled again to prevent the pump from being damaged due to the drying and cracking of the solution and the obstruction of the rolling bearing lubrication.Previous：How to improve the service life of hydraulic screen changer
Next：What is the appropriate speed of the melt pump