- melt pump for plastic extrusion
- Polymer Reaction Kettle pump
- gear pump rubber extruder
- melt pumps for extrusion
- melt pump for pvc extrusion
- ZB double shaft drive melt pump
- Explanation of terms for melt pump d
- ZB-X Series Chemical pump
- PID Control System for extrusion
- PLC Control System for extruder
- ZB-U series gear metering spinning p
- ZB-E series pressurized melt pump fo
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series polymer melt pump for re
- ZB-D series pipeline melt pump for p
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-B series dosing melt pump for hig
- ZB-C series plastic melt pump extrud
- recycled plastic screen changer
- slide plate screen changer
- pillar screen changer
- dual bolt screen changer
- continuous screen changer
- screen changer polymer filter
- Biodegradable plastic PBAT/PLA hydra
- Single plate hydraulic screen change
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- single plate hydraulic quick screen
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Dual Bolt double screen cavities hyd
- force feeder extruder
- loss in weight feeder for masterbatc
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- china volumetric screw doser feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- whatsapp: +86 158 38331071
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Address:No.11 Changchun Road, High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- Are melt pumps and metering pumps th
- Steps to thoroughly clean the screen
- Help you solve the problem of how to
- How does the PET double-column hydra
- What are the differences in the stru
- The main structure and working princ
- How to effectively protect the melt
- Zhengzhou gear pump manufacturers ou
- Selection of ABS granulation filter
- What are the debugging steps for the
Selection of ABS granulation filter screen changer
ABS is a long-chain copolymer composed of styrene, butadiene and acrylonitrile. This styrene-based material combines the hardness and toughness of san with the good resistance of butadiene monomers or copolymers. Impact performance. The vast majority of ABS is used in the production of injection molded parts for household appliances components and auto parts, others are used in thermoforming extruded sheets, and a smaller part is used in the production of drainage pipes. ABS can be blended with PC to make ABS/pc alloy which can be used for injection molding parts of electrical component products. In general applications, flame retardants will be added to ABS during the blending process.
In recent years, both consumer electronics and auto parts have shown a trend of strong demand. Of course, these beautiful accessory products are becoming smaller, lighter and thinner, with higher surface requirements (ABS often requires surface painting), and more stringent requirements for chromatic aberration.
One of the processing characteristics of ABS materials is that both the natural color and the ivory color will turn yellow after being heated, and the shear force will cause the melt temperature to rise, the raw material is relatively sensitive to the processing residence time, and the poor fluidity will also cause the color to change. If there are strict requirements on the color of the product, these issues should be carefully considered during processing.
Process technical requirements for ABS filtration screen changer
According to the characteristics of ABS material and the characteristics of its production process, the ideal ABS filter should meet the following requirements:
1. Strictly control pressure fluctuations when changing the network
In view of the sensitivity of ABS to shear force, whether the filter is installed at the outlet of the extruder or the melt pump, the back pressure must be stable. This is very important, otherwise it will cause product quality changes (such as color changes, product yellowing, etc.). Therefore, the melt pressure can only be changed within a small range.
2. Best fluid mechanics
ABS is very sensitive to residence time, so the best melt flow channel should be as short as possible. Any dead angle will cause color changes and reduce product quality. At the same time, too long material residence time will also cause material degradation. In addition, flame retardants are also particularly sensitive to residence time.
3. Fully automatic operation
Most ABS is produced by large manufacturers, and most of the equipment is fully automated. Any interruption of the processing process is not conducive to production (such as manually adjusting the speed of the extruder to compensate for pressure changes due to the replacement of the filter), and will cause fluctuations in product quality.
4. The product quality is stable when changing the screen
The output of ABS manufacturers is usually between 5000Kg/h-14000Kg/h , which requires a high degree of automation. Obviously, if low-priced foreign products are produced in the process of replacing the filter, it will reduce profits and increase costs. In addition, it is difficult to determine whether the production can reach the normal state within 15 minutes after replacing the filter, because it also depends on whether the operating procedures of the equipment are correct.
5. Possibility of finer filtering
The increasing requirements for the processing quality of ABS products (such as electrical components and auto parts) make ABS manufacturers not only have to achieve 160 or 200mm (80 or 100 mesh), but also have some production The quotient found that when the filtration fineness is finer than 60mm (250 mesh), the quality of ABS will be further improved.Previous：What are the debugging steps for the hydraulic screen changer of the granulator?
Next：Zhengzhou gear pump manufacturers outline the selection of melt gear pump bearings