- Polymer extrusion melt gear pump
- melt pump for plastic extrusion
- Polymer Reaction Kettle pump
- gear pump rubber extruder
- melt pumps for extrusion
- Melt Gear Pumps for BOPP Films
- ZB-G bearing external melt pump
- melt pump for pvc extrusion
- ZB double shaft drive melt pump
- Explanation of terms for melt pump d
- ZB-X Series chemical gear melt pump
- PID Control System for extrusion
- PLC Control System for extruder
- ZB-U series melt extrusion spinning
- ZB-E series transfer melt pump for e
- ZB-H series high temperature and hig
- ZB-R series gear melt pump for rubbe
- ZB-K series chemical stainless steel
- ZB-D series pipeline melt pump for p
- ZB-F series melt pump for reaction k
- ZB-B series dosing standard thermopl
- ZB-C series plastic granule machine
- polymer melt filtration screen changer
- recycled plastic screen changer
- slide plate screen changer
- pillar screen changer
- dual bolt screen changer
- continuous screen changer
- screen changer polymer filter
- Plastic extruder filter extrusion sc
- Biodegradable plastic PBAT/PLA hydra
- Single plate hydraulic screen change
- plastic extrusion screen changer
- single plate hydraulic quick screen
- Manual control screen changer
- Double plate continuous hydraulic sc
- Automatic mesh belt continuous scree
- Double piston four screen cavities c
- Single plate double screen cavities
- Single piston double screen cavities
- Double piston four screen cavities b
- Dual Bolt double screen cavities hyd
- force feeder extruder
- loss in weight feeder for masterbatc
- continuous feeding system
- Liquid loss in weight feeder
- china volumetric screw doser feeder
- Multi-component loss in weight feede
- Micro loss in weight metering feeder
- Single screw gravimetric dosing feed
- Twin screw loss in weight metering f
- Batte Machinery Zhengzhou Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- whatsapp: +86 158 38331071
- Tel: +86 371 67991755
- After-sales Tel: +86 371 67997677 / 67997877
- Address:No.11 Changchun Road, High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
- melt pump for SJ45 extruder
- LLDPE Extruder Melt Pumps
- Slide bearing operating condition af
- Reasons for large fluctuation of mel
- Plastic Extrusion Melt Dosing Pumps
- What are the functional characterist
- High pressure melt pump extruder
- Improving extruder performance with
- Improving extruder performance with
- Application Scope and Installation M
What are the advantages of mechanical seals for melt pumps compared to packing seals?
The common shaft sealing methods for melt pumps include spiral sealing, packing sealing, mechanical sealing, and combination sealing; In addition to conventional packing sealing, mechanical sealing is also a commonly used sealing method. The company can provide multiple sealing methods to meet the different needs of users for material sealing process flow. Below is a specific explanation of the advantages of mechanical seals compared to packing seals.
1. Mechanical seals have a wide range of applications. It can be used for working conditions such as low temperature, high temperature, vacuum, high pressure, different rotational speeds, as well as various corrosive and abrasive media.
2. The sealing state is stable and the leakage rate is small, and the allowable leakage rate under experimental conditions is only 1/100 of that of soft fillers.
3. The friction power of mechanical seals is only 10% to 50% of that of soft packing seals, resulting in a significant reduction in energy consumption.
4. Due to the transfer of friction surfaces, the shaft or sleeve is basically not subject to wear, greatly extending the service life of the pump shaft.
5. Long lifespan. It can generally be used normally for 1-2 years or longer in oil and water media, and can also be used normally for more than half a year in industries such as smelting, petrochemical, and papermaking with complex working conditions.
6. After installation, the machine seal can achieve automatic compensation based on its operating conditions, eliminating the need for frequent maintenance and reducing labor intensity.
7. For the "zero leakage" requirements of special industries, packing seals cannot meet the requirements, while mechanical seals can. Moreover, it avoids frequent replacement of packing materials and reduces maintenance costs.
In summary, compared to traditional packing seals, mechanical seals have many advantages: good sealing performance, stable performance, small leakage, low friction power consumption, long service life, etc. However, their structure is relatively complex, requires high manufacturing accuracy, high cost, and large one-time investment. Therefore, each sealing method has its advantages and disadvantages. In our daily applications, we choose a sealing scheme that is suitable for our own working conditions.
WhatsApp: +86 158 38331071Previous：Application and Parameters of Wood Plastic Melt Pump
Next：What are the important applications of gear metering melt pumps in the production of composite mater